Show Off Your Custom Vision!

Reaction score
Just curious what people are doing to their vision. Ive seen plenty of V1, V2 mods - Show off your (paint job, Landing gear, etc)vision! :D

CunningStuntFlyer said:
I am also very surprised at the lack of responses to your awesome thread.

Many Vision owners certainly seem to be more "let's dress up our dolls" types vs. "let's capture quality, interesting video types" so you shhod be seeing lots of "hey, look at my Batman/superman QUAD!" responses.

Maybe those dweebs are too busy playing games on their phones to respond?

Thanks for the informative response.

I've also been interested to hear from people who said that things like prop arm extenders and carbon fiber props are at best a waste of money and at worst, detrimental to the P2V performance.

Made me at least pause before going nuts with that sort of thing.

The one add-on that I wish someone would make and sell is a set of purpose-built P2V floats,
or some sort of buoyancy system for splash-downs.

El Rey said:
The one add-on that I wish someone would make and sell is a set of purpose-built P2V floats,

Check out Getterback.com . Heard some folks are going that route. I don't know if it would support the weight of a Phantom but it's worth a look.

EMCSQUAR said:
El Rey said:

Check out Getterback.com . Heard some folks are going that route. I don't know if it would support the weight of a Phantom but it's worth a look.

Thanks - I'm ordering one this weekend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.