Show off ur moded phantom tricked and pimped

I bet you could dye them...gonna try ;)
Not with Rite dye ya can't :(
Let em sit for several hours .
IMG_2718.JPG

Ok so I found a company that does hydro dipping, it's close to 300 dollars and that's only to have it look like carbon fiber, I could just hire an artist to hand paint it for that much. I'm still looking, in the mean time, I like these. What do you guys think?
7e1fabb82208221ef3a76a35f510fc3f.jpg
282e6c0547970f3a34786df154fa962f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ok so I found a company that does hydro dipping, it's close to 300 dollars and that's only to have it look like carbon fiber, I could just hire an artist to hand paint it for that much. I'm still looking, in the mean time, I like these. What do you guys think?
7e1fabb82208221ef3a76a35f510fc3f.jpg

Ooooo, very nice and very artisan. But looking at the props, I am guessing it is not a P3.

I honestly don't know what version it is, I've been looking at Custom DJI Phantom designs under google images and it's just one of many. I think I'm ganna go grey and orange though, I think it's a great color combo.

P3P With DJI (balanced) carbon props, carbon gimbal protector, black arm stickers.. thats it
Love the minimalist small details- prob my favorite out of all I've seen, very classy, great job.

0b7894f059e9e0887683c4ffd0b0c645.jpg
1e8e32f97077155a83a0e901040a6675.jpg

Great Job Sir!!!!! You have Really Got the Stealth Look going on that Pro!!! The Red is flat out Beautiful!!! Any particular reason your staying away from the Carbon Props made by DJI? I was Really Worried about an Accidental Bird Strike taking mine out. After Dirty Bird Shared His actual "Bird Attach" with me, I was sure I Made the Right choice. I Do actually keep two sets of Balanced Soft Plastic Props on hand Just in case I have No choice but To Fly close to people, Prop Guards, and All!! That is FEW, and far between though.

Really Nice Job!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Silverwingflinx
Carbon props are next on my list of things to get.

View attachment 39798 View attachment 39797 View attachment 39796 View attachment 39795 View attachment 39794 View attachment 39793 View attachment 39792 Moded p3 show off ur phantoms tricked and pimped..carbon fibre props ,camera mount,drop pins and strong arms battery mod with itelite antenna and wifi boosters with taller landing gear and alloy gimbal guard..and custom light kit mega Bright leds...fly time 20 to 23 mins depends on your flight style and landing with 25-30% battery it is also -10 C here and breaking in new batteries.i am sure I can achieve a few more mins in the spring time..
I love the simplicity of the circles on the top. So much in fact that I have ordered Carbon Fiber Chameleon sheets to implement your design on mine as well, imitation is the best form of flattery they say. Lol
Great looking Phantom, I'll post pics when mine is done and show you the comparison.

I love the simplicity of the circles on the top. So much in fact that I have ordered Carbon Fiber Chameleon sheets to implement your design on mine as well, imitation is the best form of flattery they say. Lol
Great looking Phantom, I'll post pics when mine is done and show you the comparison.

Well thank you glad you like it..

Just got my light. Excited for my first night flight. All bells and whistles here. I think I over did it. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    860.9 KB · Views: 694
Not dipped at all! Custom painted by drones etc out of Salt Lake City. They did an excellent job. It's definitely paint as there is overspray in the battery compartment etc. LED's were taped off also. Pretty slick!

That looks hydro-dipped.
Looks nice!
Who dipped it for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not dipped at all! Custom painted by drones etc out of Salt Lake City. They did an excellent job. It's definitely paint as there is overspray in the battery compartment etc. LED's were taped off also. Pretty slick!

Very interesting.
Have a website for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost