Show me your unique modded P3S remotes.

Here's one of my more successful set ups
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1468683929.877696.jpg

This is the 1 l've been wanting to see. Very nice! Can school me on the death-ray though?

That's an IB crazy 15 turn helical for the control signal, I haven't been using it lately because I've been testing the terminator extreme 5.8 panel, but I've done some amazing stuff with that 15 turn I've taken the standard out 47,000 feet with that, boosted of course

Reactions: jeganx
That's an IB crazy 15 turn helical for the control signal, I haven't been using it lately because I've been testing the terminator extreme 5.8 panel, but I've done some amazing stuff with that 15 turn I've taken the standard out 47,000 feet with that, boosted of course
:blush:

c21e6225e975a405a62d09a2eaad672a.jpg
2c68184021c32bf3307275a9036085a9.jpg

My new ITELITE DBS Panel just finished the install today

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dirtybum
I had issues with the thin ones..plus they are very fragile. I now only use the top one in the pic
96f53837e14e1feae2dcb29ac1e0d5ad.jpg
2d52381952a34dc7786e3cf907accbbe.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: jeganx
Here is mine
7205ed26c3108a11d5cf252987ea5055.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
How is this setup working for you, what range increase have the amps gotten you? Mostly interested in how the 2.4GHz amp help with the video signal, any range increase in that?

Made this mod (P3 4K), not tested yet. Btw I changed back the internal cables to the thin ones. Somehow the RG178 RPSMA cable (thick one) is not good for my internal cable. Lose the signal faster than the thin ones.
File 10-25-16, 3 41 31 PM.jpeg

Made this mod (P3 4K), not tested yet. Btw I changed back the internal cables to the thin ones. Somehow the RG178 RPSMA cable (thick one) is not good for my internal cable. Lose the signal faster than the thin ones.View attachment 67942
Not sure what your saying? "Not tested yet", but "Lose the signal faster than the thin ones" how can both be true. I upgraded my internal cables (didn't use the ones that came in the kit) and my signal is just fine. Can't see how using a lower quality cable would be better.

Not sure what your saying? "Not tested yet", but "Lose the signal faster than the thin ones" how can both be true. I upgraded my internal cables (didn't use the ones that came in the kit) and my signal is just fine. Can't see how using a lower quality cable would be better.
Sorry for not being clear.
1. I just got the evolite kit from MaxxUAV so I made that that setup (in the picture). But not tested yet.
2. The previous setup (still using 3 amps, two 2.4Ghz and one 5.8Ghz) show different result when using different internal cable. Somehow using the thick ones made my flight shorter for the same route than using the thin ones. I can't get past 3km after using the thick ones. Using the thin ones I can get 4.5km twice.

Made this mod (P3 4K), not tested yet. Btw I changed back the internal cables to the thin ones. Somehow the RG178 RPSMA cable (thick one) is not good for my internal cable. Lose the signal faster than the thin ones.View attachment 67942

Hey Jeganx,

Where dis you buy those blue cables ? Can you share a link ? I'm searching on ebay with no luck

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1