Should my brother get a refurbished P3S?

Reaction score
Should my brother get a refurbished phantom 3 standard? I know it's used, and how long is a warranty if he got it off the website, and are they ever broken? Like can you send it back if it is broken. Thanks.

They are used, but everyone here seems to be very happy after purchasing refurbished units. The warranty is the same as a brand new Phantom.

Reactions: PhantomEvan
and every piece on it has been checked out and tested, unlike production lines that box them up.

Should my brother get a refurbished phantom 3 standard? I know it's used, and how long is a warranty if he got it off the website, and are they ever broken? Like can you send it back if it is broken. Thanks.
I bought one and so far so good . I have flown about 20 times so far. Upgraded antennas and phone holder to the newer inspire holder on controller.The original holder is limited and moves to much for me.

I bought one and so far so good . I have flown about 20 times so far. Upgraded antennas and phone holder to the newer aspire holder on controller.The original holder is limited and moves to much for me.
do they deactivate it so you have to register again to fly?

Not sure what you mean but, I just registered like it was new one on a new DJI account if that's what you mean. I'm sure you don't mean FAA registry right? Cause that stays with the pilot.

Assuming you mean, has the previous owners details been deleted? I would say yes, otherwise they would be in breach of data protection etc.
Refurbished to all intents and purposes means you are buying something "as new" and technically are its first owner. Turned on for the first time it should act like a new one out of the box and ask you to register ownership with Dji

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers