SHOULD I?

Nope! check out some of the earlier thread. We got definite information that US citizens (actually any non-mexican citizens) are NOT allowed to fly their sUASs in Mexico. And that's not someplace you want to go against the authorities!!

What a bummer! Is this definitive now? I haven't seen any reports about Mexico recently.
We are going to Cabo on Thu. and really want to take my P4P, but I probably won't now.

Has anyone heard about anyone taking their drone into Mexico recently? The previous posts I saw seemed to be more speculation and pointing out the new laws. But since then, I haven't seen any reports from people who actually went to Mexico recently.

I just got invited to San Felipe, Mexico to do a demo for a company out of So Cal. It's at the end of this month and I don't have plans to go, but I'm going to inquire a bit more..... I would be flying an I2 demonstrating the capabilities for upcoming races including the 1000.

As a proudly Mexican drone pilot I can say , the right answer is posted by Richard R. Plus some "hombres malos" does not like to see over their properties someone with a fly camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31