should I wait?

Reaction score
Thinking about buying one but wonder if I should wait for any bugs to get figured out.
phaz

Thanks for the reply but I guess the only difference between the + is the camera mount right? I really don't need this for recordings for just me.
Thanks phaz

phaz said:
Thanks for the reply but I guess the only difference between the + is the camera mount right? I really don't need this for recordings for just me.
Thanks phaz

Yeah, it seems that the general consensus is that it's the same camera sensor and lens put into different packaging for the most part (if your focus is purely picture quality). The major difference is the 3-axis gimbal. I do have to wonder, though, if having that gimbal might ultimately help with providing sharper pictures, as I imagine it does provide a slightly more stable platform than the normal Vision.

I believe there are a few internal changes to the P2V+'s guts as well, but am not positive. It sounds like people are able to get better range.

Thanks for the help I went with the vision 2 and an extra battery and also a tracking device. It is just a little to much money to lose.
phaz

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl