Should I upgrade to newer DJI Drone?

Reaction score
Hello there, right now I currently have the phantom 3 advanced drone. As of now I am fairly happy with the image quality, but when I first got it I wasn't to concerned about it because I wasn't planing on taking professional quality pictures. But now as I grow more onto it, I am starting to take pictures for different people, and hopefully I can make a business out of it. So I guess what I'm wondering is what drone would give me the best photos, especially if I want to blow them up and put them on canvas or in frames. Right now I do not have an unlimited budget, as I am only 16 years old. So I think my total budget would be about $2000 Canadian, give or take. Would it be worth upgrading to something like a phantom 4 for image quality wise? Thanks!

I wouldn't bother. The P3A still produces some pretty awesome pictures/ video. When I was 16 even the P3A would have been expensive to me and take ages to save up for and I'd want to have money for other things.

So is there a difference between photos in the phantom 4 or phantom 4 pro and mine? Like will I get better photos? Because on mine, I tired blowing one of my photos up and I could only do it to a certain size before the Costco website said it might be blury. Would the phantom 4s be able to get there photos blown up more?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31