Should I test the Failsafe (GPS) and other quesiton.

I tested my. Uneventful and anticlimactic.

Flew the unit about 100 feet out, 10 feet up in the air. Turn off remote. It hover there for a few seconds, went up, came home, and landed.

That's it.

I agree the manual is bad. It took a noob like me a lot of forum reading and YouTube videos to come to terms with everything including Naza before flying and during my first week of owning and practicing.
Fear of the unknown, the terms and lingo made it confusing but in reality once I switched over I wonder why the phantom doesn't just come preprogrammed in Naza.
Keep switches up = phantom mode, learn the rest as you go as nothing is going to make it crash. Home lock is a failsafe when you don't know where your phantom is (probably due to the app freezing) or if you are disoriented.

Yes, I agree... there are a lot of good youtube videos out there... a lot of the questions I see asked in this forum could actually be answered with a quick youtube search on the key words of that question.. i.e. NAZA mode. I often sometimes think that youtube is under utilized by many people who seek help in the forum... i'm sure some where along the line i've been just as guilty of this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.