Should I set "Failsafe" as option of the left switch?

not the left switch the right switch its the second attitude one with the switch all the way down,, you have to set it up in the naza assistant,another option is you can make it manuel mode. not recommended for newbies though.

Yeah, right, the right one I meant! No, not looking towards manual mode any time, as I want to videograph and make photos and have fun too; but am not into acrobatics.

The question is more like; is it a good practice to set the failsafe option? I actually already did; but am wondering?

yeah i think so have mine set that way, nice thing about it, is that you dont have to turn your transmitter off and can regain control by just flipping the right switch back to attitude then to gps.

If you have a so called "fly-away" the only way to regain control is to put mode to manual. Regain control then flip back to gps or atti.

Power off the tx if you want fail safe , have the most options possible

My bad :? From what I hear on the forums failsafe is good if you have full gps lock, but in the event of a flyaway atti mode will not save you apparently. I have an aftermarket TX which I have failsafe set to its own switch then GPS, ATTI, Manual just in case in the event of a flyaway.

GPS mode relies on GPS, Compass and Gyro stabilization
ATTI mode relies on Compass and Gyro's
- but Manual mode doesn't rely on anything but a solid Tx/Rx connection, which is why it's recommended for recovering from flyways. (but be careful, as manual mode is tricky to master I've heard,. but if used properly, at least you'll be able to recover your craft one way or another)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20