Really caught me off guard, and I have heard a lot of rumors claiming Phantom 4 is coming out. I bought a Phantom 3 Advanced Last week for $719. Originally wanted to purchase the Professional, but since it isn't on sale, I held back on that. But it just went down too. Should I just return the P3A for now, and wait for the P4? Only used it once or twice to test whether it works or not. I don't really use it, and it is more for me to use on vacations, but since I aren't going to any, I can wait. If I decides to return it however, I would have to somehow sell all of my virtually brand new batteries and the dji backpack as well. What do you guys think?