Should I register my drone?

333 exemption, if you fly for profit at all

UAS registration for non-profit flying within the guidelines
333 exemption if you profit from the flight

:/ So if I am just flying at my house do I need to register the drone? And will you walk me through the process?
If you're flying just for fun, then, yes, you need to register. This site will walk you through it.

333 exemption, you are profiting from it

Then, you should not fly commercially.
I don't think you can get a private pilot's license for a couple of thousand. I did mine 10 years ago and i flew the minimum 40 hours and I was still out 6 grand. most pilots require 65-70 hours prior to the check ride.

I don't think you can get a private pilot's license for a couple of thousand. I did mine 10 years ago and i flew the minimum 40 hours and I was still out 6 grand. most pilots require 65-70 hours prior to the check ride.
Do you know of any loopholes?

But not that alone? Is there any loop holes? Like a video is $300 with free 90 minute flight time?
You are getting $300 and the drone is part of it. That is commercial use. Check with your lawyer for loopholes, the fines can be huge (I believe the site says $27,000 and jail

You are getting $300 and the drone is part of it. That is commercial use. Check with your lawyer for loopholes, the fines can be huge (I believe the site says $27,000 and jail
Dude I have the drone beside me! I don't have a lawyer either...

Do you know of any loopholes?

The cheapest way to get a pilots license is maybe get it with a hot air balloon. I believe that would work. You aren't gonna find loopholes with this. They are cracking down on drones now. Especially if you are getting paid.

The cheapest way to get a pilots license is maybe get it with a hot air balloon. I believe that would work. You aren't gonna find loopholes with this. They are cracking down on drones now. Especially if you are getting paid.
Get it with a hot air balloon?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl