Should I get the P3P or P4

Reaction score
This week I was considering getting the phantom 4 or phantom 3 professional. I realized how expensive the P4 was and decided not to go for it. Now I am deciding whether or not it is worth it to get the P3P or wait for the P5. What are your thoughts? Also what are some good accessories for the P3P?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Phantom 3 Pro' is pretty awesome, and considering the price drop, a very good investment for the money.

RedHotPoker

Don't wait for the P5; it'll be around 10 months for that to come out, based on DJI's previous release activity. However, some sort of lower-end, cheaper P4 could be in the works, as the P3S came out later in 2015 than the P3P and P3A.

What and filter if I'm going to be flying in Arizona and California where it is sunny?

What ND filter should I get if I will be flying in Cali and Arizona????

What ND filter should I get if I will be flying in Cali and Arizona?
There are many great choices. Check out the list of filters I compared here. And, see the chart at the bottom of my post to figure out which type of filters you'll need.

Reactions: Phantom-Four
Bang for buck, I'd get the P3Pro. You can do pretty much everything that a P4 can do except the Obstical avoidance and visual recognition. :rolleyes:
I love Lightbridge and the great range of the P3P. Great bird!

Reactions: konidair

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers