Should i get another. have P3pro

Reaction score
Hello all and long time friends that ive not seen in a while. back into my drone after many travels and just wondering the opinions of the pros here in the forum. my P3p is still in good condtion and had it painted last year as many of you know. I'm thinking about buying either the mavic pro or the just going ahead and get the basic inspire. Just wondering what is the option in your opinions is best. I don't want the phantom 4 as dji is always playing games too close to the p3 for me. let me know thanks. Tony.

The Mavic and Inspire 1 are quite different. What do you plan to do with your next quadcopter? That information will likely help you choose the quadcopter that's best for you.

The Mavic and Inspire 1 are quite different. What do you plan to do with your next quadcopter? That information will likely help you choose the quadcopter that's best for you.
Nothing serious. Just recreational only. But something about the inspire just excites me. I still have my p3p and will use it for years to come. I was looking at the price of the pro. Which I'm not sure. Its 1299. But I can get a new inspire for 1699. So I'm thinking that is the route I will take.

The Inspire 1 is much larger, takes up more room, takes more time to setup, has more expensive parts/accessories, cannot be easily repaired on your own, and has a shorter flight time. I do enjoy flying mine though.

The Inspire 1 is much larger, takes up more room, takes more time to setup, has more expensive parts/accessories, cannot be easily repaired on your own, and has a shorter flight time. I do enjoy flying mine though.
Funny after saying all that. Looks like a bird of prey which makes me want to jump on it. Do you have the mavic? I don't mind the set up. Hopefully I would not need repairs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues