Should I downgrade that is the ?

Reaction score
Been always using 1.9.60 should I try to go faster with a downgrade is it really better

Faster? Firmwares do not affect speed.

Last edited:
He said he wants to go faster.

And what do you program to make it faster? Or what settings do you adjust to make the aircraft faster?

And what do you program to make it faster? Or what settings do you adjust to make the aircraft faster?
You don't.
That was the point. He stated he wanted to downgrade his firmware to go faster. I was stating that firmware changes do not effect speed. If he wants speed, he bought the wrong product.

I thought they choked down the cilmb rate with the latest firmware that's why I am asking if I go back one will it climb faster for the pics I want at higher levels

The firmware does not effect speed. UP up up or forward forward forward.

HWCM, Norcal38 mentioned what I was getting to. The 1.9.6 firmware range & speed were reduced. Rolling back to at least 1.8.8 has been said to return the aircraft back to normal, or what the operator's were use to.

Sounds like it's downgrade time hope it does not make the battery's fail ? Don't think they will go backwards

Just downgraded mine tonight. Haven't flown it yet. It's not any slower with 1.9.6 but I did notice my range wasn't as good.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Fw affects speed quite a lot !! Just compare 1.3.2 or better 1.1.9 to 1.5 and above and there is a big difference.

It Maxs out at at 35mph, unless your in atti and the wind is pushing you...lol

So you noticed a difference?

It's been raining so I haven't got to test mine yet

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member