Should I cancel my order from DJI?

Reaction score
I see a lot of threads discussing alternative vendors for the plus, and I am beginning to wonder if I should cancel my DJI order (placed on 4/22) to seek a different vendor? I am not concerned about saving a few bucks, but if DJI's customer service or shipping time is notably bad then I'd likely cancel and re-order. Appreciate any recs. Thanks.

I have very little experience but I ordered late in the day on 14th of April. I received an email stating there is a delay on the P2V+ and that all orders would be shipped by the 25th if the order was placed before the 15th and the rest on the 29th of April. Refreshed order status page for days and the order changed to shipped on the 25th as promised.

I recently returned a purchase of a P2V (due to P2V+ being released days after my purchase) and the original P2V arrived in 10 days from the "shipped" status to Australia in great condition with perfect delivery tracking the whole time.

I don't know if that answers your question but that's all the related information I have :)

nsxtacy716 said:
I see a lot of threads discussing alternative vendors for the plus, and I am beginning to wonder if I should cancel my DJI order (placed on 4/22) to seek a different vendor? I am not concerned about saving a few bucks, but if DJI's customer service or shipping time is notably bad then I'd likely cancel and re-order. Appreciate any recs. Thanks.

I have absolutely zero regrets cancelling my DJI direct order and getting from Dave's Discount Motors. I don't know if they have in stock any more, but if they do, you can probably have your copter in hand tomorrow (!).

I had a very tight time frame to video tape what I was buying the camera for (36 hours to film on the 21st and 22nd of this month), so I couldn't risk DJI. Plus, their communications leave a lot to be desired, and when I called DDM, they were awesome.

Reactions: Gearie
SeeUAV said:
I have very little experience but I ordered late in the day on 14th of April. I received an email stating there is a delay on the P2V+ and that all orders would be shipped by the 25th if the order was placed before the 15th and the rest on the 29th of April. Refreshed order status page for days and the order changed to shipped on the 25th as promised.

I recently returned a purchase of a P2V (due to P2V+ being released days after my purchase) and the original P2V arrived in 10 days from the "shipped" status to Australia in great condition with perfect delivery tracking the whole time.

I don't know if that answers your question but that's all the related information I have :)

Thank you. That information was helpful. How long does it typically take for the shipment to arrive to East coast once shipped? Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

I just put in my pre-order with Daves and received email from them stating that they will not have it in stock for 10-15 days...Just an FYI but I did save almost 70 dollars when ordering from them using their coupon code to knock %5 off the purchase price so I don't mind the wait. Just FYI on their stock...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20