should I buy a p4????

Reaction score
here's some footage I took with my phantoms 3 Standard and I was wondering if you guys think it would be worth it to upgrade to the Phantom 4. thanks!!

Depends in the money you have, what other financial commitments you may have, how you use the Phantom, how often you use it, how much enjoyment you get from using drones, etc.

The P4 adds distance of flight and collision avoidance.

I see you stayed in Makaha. I live in Ma'ili. Saw you flew there too.

But yeah man, I say do it. You could have flown to the top of the pillboxes in Ma'ili with the P4, and the quality of video would be a lot better too.

here's some footage I took with my phantoms 3 Standard and I was wondering if you guys think it would be worth it to upgrade to the Phantom 4.

I would say no. TBH I think there's a lot more to learn with your P3S. I didn't see one cinematic shot. Have you tried Litchi yet? If not, there's lots to learn and enjoy with that software before you migrate up. Develop your flight and editing skills and then upgrade in a year. Look at other videos and try to match their shots.

P4 won't buy you much over your P3S, other than increased range and 4k resolution, and most folks don't shoot and render in 4k anyway.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl