Short wedding vid

wilso said:
My Vimeo page has more variety but here's another one from the wedding.
The Phantom made a lot of friends at the wedding.

[vimeo]93266848[/vimeo]

Lmao. That one lady is like "toooooooooooooouch".

The imbedded video doesn't show on my iPad. I've notice some do and some don't. I did go to your site.....very nice stuff!

you got balls flying indoors next to people mml,
i dont trust mine enough yet to let her loose like this.
get a 3 axis gimbal and you won't have to use that chitty post stabilizer.. :shock:

flying indoors: it sounds to me like you better turn GPS off and fly in manual mode because the GPS will get irregular signals indoors and since there's no wind no GPS is needed anyway so manual mode seems like the way to go for indoors. Want proof: Turn on your google maps and watch the blue dot dance around while indoors or between tall buildings. Am i right? What do you guys think?

Where in the video do you think I'm flying indoors? During the photo shoot, when the girl is touching the prop? :lol:

I've never flown inside or near people, definitely seems unnecessarily dangerous. I carry the quad and use the gimbal for stabilization, works well. Usually I crop the props but it seemed appropriate in this vid.

Unfortunately the 3D came out 1 week after I got my 2D...the pain of being an early adopter in tech.

I only used the post stabilizer in a couple clips when I was flying slow down the walkway. The footage is sped up and appeared too jumpy. I wasn't ready to fly at speed in close quarters like that.

Definitely GPS off if I ever tried to fly indoors, the signal is too sketchy. Now I need to find a gymnasium...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik