Short video of Brussels in the morning

Reaction score
Hi guys,

just wanted to share a first short video I did over Brussels this morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEVvXPwxa0E

Quite happy with the results after just a few days of flying with the Phantom, but still a long way to go. For example, am I the only one who starts shitting his pants above a 100 feet? I get shaky and generally try to get it down as soon as possible - a shame, as the connection can handle it and you get the nicest footage up there.

R.

Going high/long is a weird thing. I found that I was also reticent about doing it when I first got mine, but One day it was like an epiphany, I just let the thing go up, and up, and up... Nowadays I send her up so far sometimes I can barely see it (noooooo, there is no air traffic where I am). I'm comfortable with it, I think perhaps it's an adjustment of perspective, it's what the thing was designed to do right? Let it go :D

marcus_canada said:
Going high/long is a weird thing. I found that I was also reticent about doing it when I first got mine, but One day it was like an epiphany, I just let the thing go up, and up, and up... Nowadays I send her up so far sometimes I can barely see it (noooooo, there is no air traffic where I am). I'm comfortable with it, I think perhaps it's an adjustment of perspective, it's what the thing was designed to do right? Let it go :D

+1 there - I am more than happy to let it get up to 'ahem...it's legal limit of 400ft :roll:

But..... have you done the ultimate pant filler.... Flown a long way out over water :shock: :shock: :shock: ?

I've followed a small stream but got nervous and bought it back :lol:. It's all a mental thing though because it's not suddenly going to drop like a stone just because it's over water. The Phantom wont look down and says to itself "Crap - I'm over water... I can't fly anymore" HELP !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20