Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Shops that accept Bitcoin?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sticky, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Sticky

I know about www.allerc.com/, but they are always out of stock of the Vision 2 +.

Does anyone know of any other hobby shops that carry DJI products and accept Bitcoin?

I work and get paid in Bitcoin, so I try to make all my purchases without converting it to cash. :)

2. 480sparky

I thought Bitcoin went bust.....

3. Sticky

Bitcoin is alive and well! I work for a Bitcoin company and can promise its not going anywhere. :D

4. Sticky

So you're getting P2V+s? And you'll accept BTC? If so I will by one for sure! Maybe 2. Paypal does not accept Bitcoin yet, but if you are interested in accepting Bitcoin let me know. I can get you set up with Bitcoin payments and save you from credit card fees. With my company your first 1 million in sales is free. PM me.

5. ProfessorStein

He ordered them off eBay for $15. ;-)

6. Sticky

Sorry for my noobishness, but am I missing a joke here?....Im just trying to buy a phantom with BTC, go easy on the new guy. :(

7. OI Photography

I'm afraid so lol. Our friend Senior Clod there recently ordered a batch of, uh, "suspiciously priced" phantoms off of ebay, just for laffs. Of course they'll never arrive and he'll still get a chuckle out of it, but if by some miracle they do show up, he can then make enough money by reselling them to buy the pony he's always wanted ;)

In all seriousness, the odds of him getting one of those to sell you is nil, so don't let him drag you into his self-amusement any more lol.

8. ALL e RC

Approved Vendor

Not sure if you already found one but we have them in stock and have had them since you posted this so I am not sure what happened if you are seeing them as backordered. If you haven't found one, you can buy one here:

http://www.allerc.com/advanced_search_r ... 042&y=-199

9. Sticky

I actually ordered a PV2+ from you guys and received it today! Thanks! :mrgreen:

10. ALL e RC

Approved Vendor

Great! Thanks for your business. Bitcoin is working out well for us although there are not a ton of orders coming in using it compared to Paypal and Credit card but I hope they pick up because the fees are a lot lower.

11. ALL e RC

Approved Vendor

Ha! You know we are faster than that. We ship same day on in stock orders received by 3 pm Arizona time (although lately we have been been able to get them out if received by 4 pm.

Thanks again for your business.

12. kjopc

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21510