Shooting a Branding Video Through Icleand

Reaction score
I spent a week road tripping through parts of Iceland to shoot a video for my company. I plan on doing a few more, but here's the first one. If anyone has tips/recommendations let me know so I can make the next ones better.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Beautiful!

What resolution/s did you shoot in?

It looks to my eye at least that there is no color grading on the video. Is there? If not, that'd be my only recommendation to make the colors 'pop' a little more. Especially to make the greens a little more vibrant.

Beautiful!

What resolution/s did you shoot in?

It looks to my eye at least that there is no color grading on the video. Is there? If not, that'd be my only recommendation to make the colors 'pop' a little more. Especially to make the greens a little more vibrant.

Everything was in 4K. I didn't do any color grading. That's the next thing I want to learn. If you have any recommendations I'd appreciate it.

Reactions: zacksomeone
Everything was in 4K. I didn't do any color grading. That's the next thing I want to learn. If you have any recommendations I'd appreciate it.

I'm learning myself right now on Final Cut. I just youtube 'final cut color grading.' It's not easy to become a pro but it's a lot easier than you'd think to just make the footage look a little better. Good luck!

Awesome images, really enjoyed your video, how many separate flights with the drone were in that compilation.

Sorry to much of a beginner to offer any advice other that keep up the good work.

Awesome images, really enjoyed your video, how many separate flights with the drone were in that compilation.

Sorry to much of a beginner to offer any advice other that keep up the good work.

Oh man, 70 gigs worth. I have another video with different footage on my personal YouTube channel. Couple shorter videos too of certain spots in Iceland. You can check them out at Anthony Tori.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.