Shield K1 screen recording, where's my video?

Reaction score
I've had my Shield K1 for several months now and it is my dedicated tablet for flying.
I would like to start screen recording the occasional flight and I figured out how to start and stop the manual recording.
After I tap stop it displays "recording saved" but where is it saved?
I checked the online user manual and it says to open the gallery but my tablet does not have a gallery.
For the life of me I cannot figure this out, what am I missing?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

After I tap stop it displays "recording saved" but where is it saved?
I checked the online user manual and it says to open the gallery but my tablet does not have a gallery.
For the life of me I cannot figure this out, what am I missing?
Good question and it took a bit of digging to find where my Shield is hiding them.
They are on the SD card rather than on the internal storage.
The filenames you are looking for all begin with Launcher3
Here's where I found them:
i-rxpnnSX.jpg

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Good question and it took a bit of digging to find where my Shield is hiding them.
They are on the SD card rather than on the internal storage.
I appreciate the dig.
I don't have an SD card plugged into the tablet, I thought I would be able to view the video right on the tablet. Is that possible?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I appreciate the dig.
I don't have an SD card plugged into the tablet, I thought I would be able to view the video right on the tablet. Is that possible?
Mine must have gone to the SD card because it was available but without a card, it has to be in the internal storage.
I'd guess the file structure is similar so do a search for a folder called Game Recordings
Or search for *.mp4 or Launcher3*.*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen