Sharing a Video

Reaction score
I'm new at this sharing stuff , I'm not into Facebook or Twitter , but I am in Youtube . How do I get a video I made on my 6S from the Go editing app. to anywhere , I don't know what those symbols are on the Bottom of share , I think I know the " F " means Facebook , but no idea what the others mean or are ., I would just like to get the Video on my Macbook ,so I can put it on youtube to place on here .
I'm just not say on this new stuff & really don't do social media . I see it on my phone as in my library , but just the clips & not the video I made , so what am i not doing or knowing .
Thank for any help .( P3S)

You don't need to share if you don't want to. I first get on Mac, process them and then post it on YouTube, mostly for private viewing.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

All you need to do is remove the SD card from your drone and stick it in your laptop, use your file explorer to copy the vids to your hard drive and from their you can upload them to Youtube.

All you need to do is remove the SD card from your drone and stick it in your laptop, use your file explorer to copy the vids to your hard drive and from their you can upload them to Youtube.

Ya , I know that & have most of them on my Mac that way & I think its of better Quality . I also have iMovie & Devinci Resolve , but I can't get a handle on ether one of them , as of yet. They are both difficult to lean & I need more time .
I can get the clips off my IPhone , but not the movie I made form the Go app. , how do I get it from the DJI library ?

Ya , I know that & have most of them on my Mac that way & I think its of better Quality . I also have iMovie & Devinci Resolve , but I can't get a handle on ether one of them , as of yet. They are both difficult to lean & I need more time .
I can get the clips off my IPhone , but not the movie I made form the Go app. , how do I get it from the DJI library ?

Once you get to the Share screen, just select "Share Later." A copy should then be in your Photos app. You can publish to YouTube from the Photos app.

The icons are as follows:

ELap8h5.jpg

WhatsApp. Facebook. Instagram. Twitter.

WeChat. Not Sure?. SnapChat. Copy Link.

There are dozens of good iMovie tutorials on YouTube. Search there and watch a few. Once you get started, it is pretty easy. Here's one link:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gearbox
I did that & the video I made doesn't show up anywhere ,but in the Go App in my upload history & I can play it there , but I see no way to send it or download it anywhere , except share . All I see in my Go Ap. Editor is the individual Clips , no movie .
I guess I'll try to make one with the IMovie later, that Devinci makes no sense at all to me at this time .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers