Share your flight videos! : )

A little awkward to use. You can't drop a pin on the google map location, the YouTube URL is abbreviated and not the way its conventionally shared with its full address, and after submitting its not apparent if you did it right. Ie, no feedback showing successfully submitted, or thank you awaiting approval, or a pin on the map showing where you just spent the last 5 minutes trying to add your video. A good start, but too unintuitive for most.

Well done mate,that a great idea.I like the way the map comes up with my city centered on the map.That makes it easy to find my flight zones.
I put up a couple of videos of sites near my home.

Absolutely a brilliant idea! Maybe you can add a local comment section as well. Nevertheless great idea. I've already submitted a couple.

I even went ahead and made a donation. :)

Ah, so that was you, with the donation! Thanks! It's always appreciated! Every now and then; each one of us will crash; and those money come in handy for fixes to keep us in the sky!

Glad some people enjoy the idea. It hasn't really taken off; but we have a lot of videos already from all interesting places around the globe:) Thanks!

I can add 1....

Altitude was just at 1300ft

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5YgSMaZJE8[/youtube]

Using dashware.net & flytrex.com

Would it be hard to implement a way to comment on videos posted. I think it would be a nice feature to have!

Fdnyfish said:
I can add 1....

Altitude was just at 1300ft

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5YgSMaZJE8[/youtube]

Using dashware.net & flytrex.com

Can you please tell me how you imbed your youtube videos? I've tried pasting iframe code and the old code from Youtube. I've always tried pressing the "youtube" button on the top of the reply form. Nothing seems to work.

I just posted another flight video on Flight Share.com and I hope it works OK as it is a Vimeo video.I can't upload to youtube any more for reasons unknown.I have some more flights to upload over the coming weeks from a trip through central Australia and would like to post them on flight share too.
Here's the first one.
[vimeo]107811648[/vimeo]
I agree with Doono,too good an idea to stay buried.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31