Shaky videos

Reaction score
I am using a dji phantom 3 advance and when I try flying the aircraft I always get my videos shaking. How can I overcome this. That's the link below.

A few other things to check:
  • Remove the white foam block from behind the gimbal (it should have been there when you unpacked your Phantom)
  • Check that the white balls at the top of the gimbal are inserted correctly and/or are not crushed/damaged

• Check that the white balls at the top of the gimbal are inserted correctly and/or are not crushed/damaged
Also, how many clear plastic anti-drop pins are you using?

When I saw the title of the thread I swear I thought it read "Skanky Videos" I clicked on the link real fast to see the drone skanky videos.

A bit let down. :)

On the shaky video issue. Examine the gimbal really well to make sure that it is free of all obstructions. There was a rare case where a guy had a very small piece of that white block gimbal packing material wedged into the gimbal arm and that caused shaky videos. Perhaps also calibrate gimbal to see if there is any issue.

Almost certainly something restricting free/smooth gimble movement or some compromise in the isolation between gimble plate and fuselage.

I hope your not paying for that car wash. Car should be hosed first and start from the turret a and work down.

Some weird reflection on the screen too.. like a screen cover or something? It coming from the top right corner of the screen?

Yeah that glass is cracked and that's the line u seeing on the right corner of the screen.

The glass covering the lens is what has cracked. The drone had a crash and I got my ribbon cable torn apart

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj