Shaking Video after small crash

Reaction score
Hello. I had a small crash yesterday. Everything seems perfect outside. No breaks, scratches etc.
But there is a shaking video. Here is sample

Any ideas how to fix this? Or service only?

Turn it on, lift it up with your hands and study the gimbal too see where it`s potentially lagging or if you can see something else that is wrong. I guess it`s not the electronic, because of the physical crash.

Maybe out of balance props.
That would be my guess also. Try a new set of props first, or check your existing props for anything 'unusual' like nicks or even bugs. It doesn't take much to unbalance them. There are quick easy ways to check balance with a wine glass.. Check the threads to see how, or buy a proper balancer

replace and/or inspect your shocks on your mount. (the white rubber things) You may have ripped one. I had the exact same issue.

Last edited:
I'm suspecting that your gimbal has malfunctioned. Try doing a recalibration of your gimbal and see if it helps.

Ok. I think Ive figured out. Probably ist a fault of a yaw arm.
When I power on and gimbal does start up calibration the yaw arm is not moving at all.
I can move it manualy by my fingers but I have to put some foce to do that.
So what next? :)

Ok. I think Ive figured out. Probably ist a fault of a yaw arm.
When I power on and gimbal does start up calibration the yaw arm is not moving at all.
I can move it manualy by my fingers but I have to put some foce to do that.
So what next? :)
screw too tight? sometihng caught in the mech? air blow it out? or something bent.

Yep, it was that. Ive temporarily removed small plastic hood and it works like new. But what next? The arm doesnt look like bend or something. Is there any screw to loose it up?

yaw.jpg

Attachments

• yaw.JPG
    yaw.JPG
    384.3 KB · Views: 361
antidrop.jpg

Where are you plastic antidrop clips at? The ones that diagonally sit on the shocks? I dont see one of them. Or are you missing both? You know what I'm talking about? The clear pins that goes through the white shocks?

Last edited:
Reactions: Oso
View attachment 31511

Where are you plastic antidrop clips at? The ones that diagonally sit on the shocks? I dont see one of them. Or are you missing both? You know what I'm talking about? The clear pins that goes through the white shocks?

I removed them just for camera inspecting. Replaced also all rubber shock absorbers.

Reactions: Oso
Your arm may be bent. Looks like it took a hit. Someone else will have to chime in on the specs of a non-bent one. It could be as simple as bending it back in place, but I dont advocate that for liability purposes.

Yes, you can loosen the set screw on the shaft that connects to the yaw arm and drop the yaw arm a bit lower to clear the obstruction.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl