Shaking after crash

Kim,
What I would do is when it is idling on the ground look at the propeller hubs (pointed silver and black pointed tops of the props) and make certain they are all absolute true and you see no wobble in them. If you do see wobble you would need to resolve that issue first.

Reactions: Kim Ulfkjær
Kim,
What I would do is when it is idling on the ground look at the propeller hubs (pointed silver and black pointed tops of the props) and make certain they are all absolute true and you see no wobble in them. If you do see wobble you would need to resolve that issue first.
I have looked when i took the video, 5 min argo, and dont see anything pointing to the prop hubs being out of balance :)

I don't see anything in the video out of the ordinary. Maybe the video doesn't do the shaking justice, but it doesn't appear to be shaking from here.
Neary,

at the end of the video when it was on the ground idling for awhile and he took off it appeared to be jumping around. At least I thought so.

Kim, is the VPS turned off?

Remove the battery, spin the motors by hand, feel for any looseness or horizontal play in the propellers. I had a motor go bad with 20 hrs on it.

Not to add salt to the wound, but...you should have had our crash protection. Neary Aerial - Drone and UAV Extended Warranty
do you guys just troll the forums to say "I told ya so" to people that crashed. If you want a commercial, support this site and buy a banner. The OP asked a valid question and your post gives zero info. If you fix UAS's, tell him what to look for. If you want to offer him insurance, PM him.

do you guys just troll the forums to say "I told ya so" to people that crashed. If you want a commercial, support this site and buy a banner. The OP asked a valid question and your post gives zero info. If you fix UAS's, tell him what to look for. If you want to offer him insurance, PM him.
No, I don't. And, I am already an Approved Vendor. I have been in contact with the OP about the shaking. Thank you for your input.

No, I don't. And, I am already an Approved Vendor. I have been in contact with the OP about the shaking. Thank you for your input.
OK, my last input on this. 1 - can approved vendors use avatars for advertising? I guess thats a mod question. 2 -if you repair UAS's for a living, consider offering technical advice and troubleshooting in your posts here. Every time I stumble across one, its just a variation of "you should buy my insurance". You will do much more to foster good with with folks by giving out technical troubleshooting, repair and assistance, rather than just suggest they by your product.

Reactions: WetDog
OK, my last input on this. 1 - can approved vendors use avatars for advertising? I guess thats a mod question. 2 -if you repair UAS's for a living, consider offering technical advice and troubleshooting in your posts here. Every time I stumble across one, its just a variation of "you should buy my insurance". You will do much more to foster good with with folks by giving out technical troubleshooting, repair and assistance, rather than just suggest they by your product.
I don't think he actually fixes them. He just sells insurance so you can get them fixed. I think he meant well and I personally don't take any offense to it.

Reactions: Neary Aerial
The answer is yes. Being an Approved Vendor, I can use an avatar for advertising.
And, thanks again for your input, but I am not a repair person. I own the company and these posts help my business thereby helping the viability of every contract we have with our customers. I appreciate that you may not like my posts or comments, but some people find it useful information that such a program exists.

Yes, it is the Vision Positioning System. I would turn it off if it is on. See if if makes a difference but it probably is already turned off.

Flight Mode - Advanced Settings - then scroll down.
Thanks :) I will try tomorrow (In DK the clock is 21:23 / 9:23pm), so to dark, to fly.

Im also considering taking a video, on a fixed tripod, to make a more accurate video of the shaking :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers