Shaking after crash

Reaction score
Hi.

Today i crashed into a tree, and the drone was laying about 5 meters from the crash site. The only visible damage, was the props and a small crack in the upper-hull.

I drove home, and the drone was not good at holding the position, drifted 10-15cm sideways, and same up and down. I calibrated the IMU, and now it still drifting round, but now i saw some shaking, specially after take-off.

Anywhere who knows, what is gone wrong ?

IMG_0590.JPGIMG_0591.JPGIMG_0592.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0593.JPG
    IMG_0593.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 456
  • IMG_0594.JPG
    IMG_0594.JPG
    637.7 KB · Views: 403
Does it already shake on the ground?
Ps. What caused the crash in the first place (besides the tree ;))?
Nope, it starts shaking right after it leaves the ground.

And i could say weather, sun or anything in that direction, but the most honest answer, must be - my miscalculation of skills and space to the tree :D

Reactions: NepenthesLucas
That might bee an good idea - Do you cover in Denmark?
Ah...sorry, we don't cover Europe yet. I should have looked at your location before posting. If you know of a good repair shop in your area, please let me know. We would love to expand our coverage over there!

Ah...sorry, we don't cover Europe yet. I should have looked at your location before posting. If you know of a good repair shop in your area, please let me know. We would love to expand our coverage over there!
If you persist in dropping by every crash thread to advertise, it's going to look an awful lot like Spam.

If you persist in dropping by every crash thread to advertise, it's going to look an awful lot like Spam.
I agree that dropping in on every post about a crash would be very annoying and spammy. But, I don't do that. Although, I could because I am an approved vendor. Thanks!

Im about to upload a few videos, of the drone flying.. Maybe it can help identifying the problems :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1