Shakey Video

Reaction score
I just received this P3P and ive noticed that the footage is slightly shakey. it doesn't seem to just glide

Where is it shaky? While recording it, on your computer, etc.

I see shaky areas where you're quickly moving the camera or yawing. Other than that though, the footage seems pretty smooth.

It's your props. Actually not too bad - but every few seconds you see a shakiness. Read up on balancing them - it's easy.

You can also get a better quality video on Youtube if you look at supported video settings, and adjust the Phantom 3's camera to match them.
My first few uploads looked like crap... after I got the video settings dialed in the image was much better.

You can also get a better quality video on Youtube if you look at supported video settings, and adjust the Phantom 3's camera to match them.
My first few uploads looked like crap... after I got the video settings dialed in the image was much better.
Or transcode to the appropriate setting before uploading.

A few people don't realise the piece of white foam behind the gimal - labelled remove before flight - needs to be removed before flight.
Usually the video looks *really* shakey in that case, but the youtube video is a very sedate flight.
lol well i just realized it was still there. i think that was the problem. i wish they would have changed it to a different color

Did you remove the white foam shipping damper from between the rear of the camera & gimbal? Does the gimbal float freely on the dampers or is it binding on something like one of the ribbon connectors?

Did you remove the white foam shipping damper from between the rear of the camera & gimbal? Does the gimbal float freely on the dampers or is it binding on something like one of the ribbon connectors?
yeah i didnt even realize the foam piece was there!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4