Severe prop damage without any contact?

• Thread starter Deleted member 67790
  • Start date
siyman4, can you upload the DAT flight log from your flight? If needed, you can find instructions for retrieving the DAT file here.
I've got them downloaded but there's three around that time and i'm not sure which one it could be.

Please post them all.

Maybe your AC became in contact with a real bird, a crow.

Looks like the cousin started the motors with csc and then used csc again to shut them down. As we all know using csc to shutdown will cause p3 to tip over. Cousin keeps mouth shut. Mystery begins.

So I'm really sorry this happened but at the same time, isn't it sort of incredibly gratifying that a. you know what happened and b. you have the proof to call someone on it :)

Dang! I was SURE it was either aliens or you hit a flock of flying beetles. I've encountered that before (June bugs). It looked like My Phantom was spewing green and black confetti. Cool sound though (like a chain saw cutting through a blob of buttery peanuts).

I dont know, how do we know it wasn't the beginning of Zombie Apocalypse? Did you happen to see any Zombies around, or Zombie body parts? LOL.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj