Severe interference prompt

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Another noob question for the group. I've noticed that I get prompted this warning on almost all my flights. I have flown in ball fields and my neighborhood and understand the wifi and towers in the area. This warning has kept me from flying arms reach while still in Bgnr mode.

Also does my Tz need to be 100% charged when I fly, I feel like I can have 3 lights and its still strong enough.

Thanks for the help,
MM

I e seen signal low on Tz once, but almost always get prompt saying warning don't fly too far because of interferance.

Have you tried flying elsewhere? Maybe try a location where there is no potential Wi-Fi and/or other interference.

Do not ignore signal interference messages. Move to another site away from residential area and fly.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I had a few interference warnings as well. Didn't matter where I went. After downloading DJI GO 4 the app notified me of a conflict with my tablet WiFi. I now fly with my tablet WiFi disabled and haven't had an issue since.

Sent from my SM-G900I using PhantomPilots mobile app

I had a few interference warnings as well. Didn't matter where I went. After downloading DJI GO 4 the app notified me of a conflict with my tablet WiFi. I now fly with my tablet WiFi disabled and haven't had an issue since.

Sent from my SM-G900I using PhantomPilots mobile app

This is very true. Tablet wifi is the closest wifi to the RC signals and might interfere. The best way to avoid is to go for airplane mode. I will fly in that mode.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
I think it helps or prevents interference between the aircraft and RC. I normally have wifi off and airplane mode turned on in my ipad.

The problem with flying without wifi is the new P3/4k's used wifi to link to the phone or tablet. There's no USB port.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4