several questions

Reaction score
1. Can i listen to music and watch phantom camera @ android?
2. Is there a way to charge 2 batteries at once?
3. How long it takes to charge 100% battery?
3. Is there some discounts for official/local dealer site?
4. At what local dealer i can buy phantom 2 vision+ with shipping to EU country (all eu countries not just some)?
5. How much minutes you can record (video) on 4gb micro sd card?
6. Is it possible to transfer videos/images from phantom usb to pc usb?

I try to answer as below.
1. Yes this works well in iOS and should work also on android. Even taking calls are doable.
2. Yes there are ways explained on youtube but only with modifications of the charger or additional equipment.
3. About an hour.
4. There are several. I get my stuff from www.droneparts.de (small and friendly family business)
5. About 50min of video.
6. Yes, this is very easy with the P2V+ The camera has a micro USB connector. (Cable included)

Croatian said:
1. Can i listen to music and watch phantom camera @ android?
2. Is there a way to charge 2 batteries at once?
3. How long it takes to charge 100% battery?
3. Is there some discounts for official/local dealer site?
4. At what local dealer i can buy phantom 2 vision+ with shipping to EU country (all eu countries not just some)?
5. How much minutes you can record (video) on 4gb micro sd card?
6. Is it possible to transfer videos/images from phantom usb to pc usb?

Thank you :)

edit:

Price is too much on that site. (edit: not only on that site, on every site, weird)
Official phantom 2 vision+ is 1300$ + 20$ shipping
On that site is: 1200€ which is 1634$ + unknown shipping

As far as I can see its more like 1208,51€ with shipping from DJI https://store.dji.com/buy/phantom-2-vis ... ra-battery
Judging from many peoples experiences I would not buy straight from DJI due to their non existing customer care. Just sayin...

Croatian said:
Thank you :)

edit:

Price is too much on that site. (edit: not only on that site, on every site, weird)

Croatian said:

Did you forget VAT? (I suppose you are from Croatia:) If you buy from Germany you pay VAT 19%, if you import outside of EU to Croatia you pay VAT 25% (?)

AnselA said:
Croatian said:

Did you forget VAT? (I suppose you are from Croatia:) If you buy from Germany you pay VAT 19%, if you import outside of EU to Croatia you pay VAT 25% (?)

I know, i found this vision 2 plus with second battery http://www.aerobertics.be/productDetail ... &brand=141 1 159€ with free shipping. I send them mail asking about is VAT included :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.