Setup files / config

Reaction score
I just ordered one more PH3 Pro and I just realized that there is no way to export or inport a config of all settings, sinse I now hawe two of them, I would like to have the same config in both of them. Bummer! Anyone know how to do this?

You'll have to manually set everything up on your new Phantom.

is there any way for the settings to be carried over to another device? i have an iPhone 6+, iPad Air, and Note 4 that i switch between when i fly depending on the situation. it would be nice to set all the settings on one device and have them carry over to the others.

There is no easy way to copy the settings. By the time you figure it out (if even possible) and do it, it would take far less time to just go through the DJI GO app and set everything up again. Some of the settings are stored on the Phantom itself. Those settings should remain intact when switching between devices.

Reactions: J0ck0
There is no easy way to copy the settings. By the time you figure it out (if even possible) and do it, it would take far less time to just go through the DJI GO app and set everything up again. Some of the settings are stored on the Phantom itself. Those settings should remain intact when switching between devices.
good to know. thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj