Settings used to get max distance with stock P3P

ok well... just barely over 1000m tonight. Had to go to a different spot, not a fan of flying flat out in the dark over a farm so I opted for a hillside and over the town.

reviewing the healthydrone logs from this morning, I lost signal 5 times, 1 making it 6.1 seconds, each signal loss was around 3100 feet. Tonight, furthest distance was 3716 feet away and at 400 feet high. I could still see the lights blinking far in the distance, antennas pointed horizontal to the Phantom and transmission quality in the app set to the lowest setting for greater distance, 4Mbps (3km)

I was using channel 30, as well as trying auto

Try it in a totally different area - could be something like a generator or something causing interference. If that doesnt work maybe take it back you should get better range in such an open area.

well, a little over 1500 meters @ 400' high just now in the same area as when I tried yesterday morning at the farm.
Kinda feel like a kid who can't cross the street after watching so many videos of long distance...

Wibble, I did try a different area last night

Relink your controller. Mine was worse than yours and I did this right before giving up and fixed everything.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20