Setting GPS

Reaction score
Having trouble completely setting the GPS. I switch the GPS switch up and down 6 times and turn the copter clockwise 360 degrees and the lights turn green. When I go to step 2 and put the nose of the copter down and turn clockwise 360 degrees, the lights turn a yellow color and just continue to flash not ever going to green, Any suggestions? Thanks!

The GPS doesn't need setting, calibrating or anything else.
What you are trying to do is calibrate the compass.
Try turning it past 360º until you get the lights.

The GPS doesn't need setting, calibrating or anything else.
What you are trying to do is calibrate the compass.
Try turning it past 360º until you get the lights.
Tried that and it didn't work. Whether i put the nose down or have the copter level, the first 360 degree turn works, the 2nd will not get the lights to go a solid green. Is it possible I have a defective compass?

Move to a different location. But be sure you don't have any metal close by. Including your phone or keys. No magnetic interference from any metal if you are having problems calibrating. Some say you have to turn clockwise only. Also if in the end after you turn with it nose down it it fails you will get a red then yellow led's repetitive indicating failure. If your over concrete it may have rebar in it and that can cause a failure. Away from all metal structures.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik