Setting FCC mode using software

Reaction score
The manual says FCC mode can be set using the assistant software, however I'm not seeing that setting anywhere. Where in the software do I set it? Do I have to set FCC mode both in the software and on the controller at the same time?

Thanks!

burritocmdr said:
The manual says FCC mode can be set using the assistant software, however I'm not seeing that setting anywhere. Where in the software do I set it? Do I have to set FCC mode both in the software and on the controller at the same time?

Thanks!

You are probably looking in the PT2 software, but you need the RC Assistant software I think. http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2/download

I activated mine through the RC system assistant. You know your in FCC mode when you turn the controller ON and hear the 2 beeps.

Plug the controller into your PC - Turn the controller ON - Launch the RC software - There should be a two modes 'Stick' mode and 'Compliance' mode..under compliance mode select FCC.

Ah ok, I was trying to update the controller with the Phantom assistant which of course did not work. Didn't realize there was a also a RC assistant app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31