setting compass

Ok thanks.one other thing I did the download for thr assis and the drivers .pluged in usb on phantom then to computer ,had transmitter on and phantom on did what i had to do with the assistent now how do I know if it went into phantom?

Do you have to do the calibration of the compass every time you go to a different location?

rogerdel said:
Do you have to do the calibration of the compass every time you go to a different location?
If you're not driving miles between each location, no.
I fly at two parks within walking distance of my house and have only calibrated once a few weeks ago.

Just take it slow. You are in NO hurry to fly as far or as high as you can. Take the quad up and out about 30 feet from you and gently play with the controls. As the craft fly's away from you, the controls will be reversed if the quad is facing you on the return. Remember hand / eye coordination. Enjoy yourself, have fun.

OK flew one battery out.This is what I observed.Had fast flashing green then slow blink green .I then brought her up held well but the wind pushed pushed her around a little.O saw that every now and then I would get a green then a red flash?did I drop a satlite? Also at one point it just took off in foward flight not sure wy that happened? But landed ok Now going over my flight.One other thing ,in home lock while in gps it was sideways to me I pulled back and it did not come back in the sidways position but it did go back but not from the side to home just backed the way it would normally go?

Go back and look at the manual. If switch #2 (home lock) is not in the "up" position, the quad orientation to you may change. Sometimes it can be confusing like crazy. It just takes practice to get it straight in your mind. During normal flying both switches should be in the upper position.

I Thought for homelock it had to be down s2 from the git go ok next time i will be sure both are up thanks. I will only go to home lock if I get disoriented and want to bring it home

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20