Setting battery discharge DJI go4

Reaction score
Checking my settings I have discharge on batteries normally set to 3 days Downloaded DJI go4 and cannot set it to 3 days , keeps changing back to 7 days tried a dozen times What am I doing Wrong? Any help greatly appreciated

Is DJI GO connected to your Phantom? The setting is stored on the battery, so it cannot be saved if your Phantom is not connected.

Mine was doing the same thing. After several flights I went back and tried again and that time it did set then to 3 days .
DJI GO 4 app is buggy.

Hi all thanks for the replies. To msinger yes i had everything connected had flown a couple of times. Turned it on to check all settings. If it is stored in the battery does that mean I have to do each battery to save the 3 day discharge.
As usual tnis forum is so helpful thanks all

Hi all again have tried all 3 batteries on several occasions and still cannot change discharge times down to 3 days from 7 days ( or any other number of days) Has anyone had the same problem and figured out a solution ? I have everything connected on dji go4 to do the changes. Regards

have tried all 3 batteries on several occasions and still cannot change discharge times down to 3 days from 7 days ( or any other number of days)
If you have that setting set to 3 days, the battery will start discharging after 3 days. It'll take an additional 2-3 days to discharge the battery down to the storage level. If you press the battery button at any time during that process, it'll stop discharging and wait 3 more days before attempting to auto discharge again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik