Set Up Problems

Reaction score
Open box, assembled, charged battery, went to pair remote with GPS everything went fine until I completed vertical rotation then light did not go out started flashing green tried several times with same results. HELP!

After completing the vertical rotation in the compass calibration it will start flashing green, this is normal.

Isn't it supposed to flash green?
According to what I am reading it says after vertical rotation light should extinguish.

All I see is green light flashing and can not get any response from drone through controller.
After completing the vertical rotation in the compass calibration it will start flashing green, this is normal.

According to what I am reading it says after vertical rotation light should extinguish.

All I see is green light flashing and can not get any response from drone through controller.

Then what is next thought my next was move both controller sticks to start motors which does not happen.

Then what is next thought my next was move both controller sticks to start motors which does not happen.

Maybe I am doing something wrong or missed something instructions not very clear for quick start.

Is the RC connected? Is the app up and running? Is there any video feed?

Oh wait, sorry I just realized you posted in the Phantom 1 category, It's been a couple years since I've flown my Phantom 1.1.1 check this video: yes flashing green is OK.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Maybe I am doing something wrong or missed something instructions not very clear for quick start.
Did you move both sticks down & towards each other? Called the CSC command

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31