Serial number

Reaction score
Hello

Where is the serial number for the Phantom 3 ? On the last DJI Pilot, I saw a serial number on the user page but now, with the new version of the DJI Go, I don't have this option anymore...

So, where is the serial number ?

Thanks

there are several serial numbers on the drone, (3 i think) none tie in with the app and the serial number shown.

For that matter - how do we Register the P3 with DJI? I haven't done that or see where to do it. I assume it should be in case of warranty issues.

and for a legal use here in France where we must/should fill a kind a registration file and tell the serial number of the drone.

We need that for a professional use.

For that matter - how do we Register the P3 with DJI? I haven't done that or see where to do it. I assume it should be in case of warranty issues.
Registration is done when you get drone and activate it.

Plus you will have a purchase receipt from Djibouti or dealer.

Hello

Where is the serial number for the Phantom 3 ? On the last DJI Pilot, I saw a serial number on the user page but now, with the new version of the DJI Go, I don't have this option anymore...

So, where is the serial number ?

Thanks

I believe you will find the serial number on the P3. Turn it upside down and you will see it in the battery compartment along side of the DJI logo. Good luck.

On the box, numbers for craft camera and repeater. All mine started with P

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31