Serial number mismatch?

Reaction score
I just noticed the S/N on the Vision doesn't match the S/N sticker on the box. Will this be a problem? Does any have the same mismatch?

You're lucky .... My range extender is the only part that HAS a S/N. Box has numbers for Camera, Extender and Phantom. Camera nor the bird has anything in the S/N spot.

On top of that, the camera doesn't work. Thing worked first time I fired it up then there's a buzzing noise coming from it today an when I took it out to fly for the first time I like to never got the thing to let me log on. It would say connected by the app wouldn't recognize it ... after about 8-9 tries it finally logged on and I got a feed from the camera. Flew for one pack (or what was left of it after running the battery down trying to log on). Came home charged the battery and went to fly this afternoon and the dang camera won't come on. Logs on and the pitch mode on the gimble works but no light on the camera with no serial number and no video feed or capture. Maybe we go one of them Shenzhen knock offs. LOL!

In spite of what I know is going to be a real PITA problem for me I did enjoy flying it an it's really quite a little hot dog even with all the extra weight. It's very stable and just "feels" good. I'll tighten up the gains and should be even better.That's after flying my 350QX before messing with the PV and it's pretty nimble So I guess tomorrow me and the guy at Dronefly gonna have a talking about all this. Blank S/N's and Camera buzzing and not working. Like a high frequency buzz going on up around the camera. They will either fix it (in short order) or send my 1200 bones back .... I don't like it THAT much.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic