September 1st a dji press confrence

Maybe they will pop the new zenmuse x3 with 22-70mm zoom lens on a phantom line device for a professional model. They just released the Osmo+ and then they could possibly include the Osmo handle with the new drone to match the offering with the Yuneec

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I think it will be the Inspire 2, my predictions are:

Duel camera, one FPV in the nose, and then the main one to allow for true duel operator.
Obstacle avoidance, possibly 360 degrees, or maybe a Phantom 4 style one and the 360 on a pro version.
Longer flight time (battery may or may not interchange with the Inspire 1, I'm thinking not.
Probably more camera options, possibly a 3rd party compatible gimble, but I'm thinking not.
Improved lightbridge.
Slightly better wind handling.
Slightly better speed.
All the smart features from the Phantom 4.
Redundant systems, like the Phantom 4.

Too early for the Phantom 5 (but not by much) and I don't think there will be any other Phantom 4 versions.

Price on Inspire ones will drop.

Yo guys are killing me. I have a P4 but am salivating over the Inspire. As a photographer, the Inspire has better photographic capabilities but the P4 is so much easier to fly and get going with. I might just end up with both. The P4 for fun and get the pro version Inspire to do real aerial photography (videos).

What's the basis of your imaginations? :)

Any leaks?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Inspire 2 with the new zoom lens attached as standard. Would be good if the P4 had another member of the family with a zoom lens.Will wait and see.

The DJI Wind 1 seems like it's going to be a beast of a flyer. The Zenmuse XT as well which is not released officially yet?

I'm thinking its the "Wind 1", that some pictures are being circulated or an Inspire 2...

If its an Inspire 2, a few things I can easily see it having over my Inspire 1 that'd be nice;

360 degree camera
Redundant Systems
Longer flight times which means a bigger battery which in turn may mean a redesign

Probably have collision avoidance like the P4 too...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20