Seperated Camera

Reaction score
I crashed my copter a few weeks ago and the gimbal broke in about about 3 pieces. DJI replaced the camera and gimbal (ouch)and sent me back all of the pieces. Any suggestions for what I can do with a 4K camera not connected to anything? Seems like a waste just sitting here.

I would just keep it. I have a complete camera/gimbal that I had to get repaired, but I got impatient waiting on it, so I bought another one. Now I have a back up if anything ever happens.

I crashed my copter a few weeks ago and the gimbal broke in about about 3 pieces. DJI replaced the camera and gimbal (ouch)and sent me back all of the pieces. Any suggestions for what I can do with a 4K camera not connected to anything? Seems like a waste just sitting here.

Sell it to me :) I will rebuild it with 3D printed parts.
Do you have photos of the bits and pieces??

And btw.. did DJI charge you for a new camera and gimbal?

WAIT - Did DJI replace the cam/gimbal for free??????????????????????????????????????????????????

If you don't need it, you could sell it in the classifieds section here or on eBay.

Last edited:
Same happened to me back in June. I only had my P3P less then a month. Had them replace it with the less expensive P3A camera & gimbal because it was the only one available at that time. Someday I will put the 4K camera & gimbal back on because they look just fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31