Sent brandnew P3S in for repair/diagnostic received a different quad

Reaction score
I sent in my brandnew P3S, the camera was twitching every 1-2 seconds making the video/photos unusable.After 4 days at the California repair center, my quad had been diagnosed and was covered under warranty. I get another email with a detailed list of parts to be replaced. 1 day later I get another email saying the quad has been repaired, test flown, and QA approved.4 days later I received a P3s in the mail, with 2 new props and 2 used props (I didn't send any props).The 2 used props have dirt and scuffs on them, however the quad looks and operates perfect. I just wonder if this quad has been crashed, used, abused?will it affect my warranty, the serial numbers I have for my old equipment don't match.Im still new to this, so any kind input would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-T217S using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm guessing that they have a huge bin of props sitting there on their bench and just randomly grabbed 4. I don't think that they'd necessarily be from THAT exact P3S. Anyways, any scrapes or scuffs any where else? If not, I wouldn't worry about it.

Also, get an app Healthydrones.com, register, then upload the flight logs. That'll show how much that particular quad was flown.

Reactions: p3s_noob
Also, call them and ask them why you got a different unit back. Who knows, maybe the part that they needed to fix yours was out of stock and they sent you another just to speed the process up.

Reactions: p3s_noob
Health drones gets the flights from your mobile device, not the Phantom.

The only way to get the last few flights is downloading flight data with the app, but the Phantom needs to hooked to computer, the flight logs are huge. I have done this when I got my Phantom back from repair. Saved them but never tried to convert them to look at. You maybe have 10 flights stored there I don't remember, but not a lot, the card is small maybe 4 gig, others here would know.

I have also been returned different remote twice, and different phantom once.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl