Sensor Error Maintenance Required

Reaction score
I'm getting the following error message via the DJI Vision app and can't fly it:
IMG_0581.PNG

Googling didn't turn up anything. Anyone know what this means? What's the MC in the icon? Memory card?

Thanks!
Jonathan

Its the main controller. If I read correctly it has to do with IMU? Calibration..but I just skimmed the post...thinking you should power down...let her cool and then do an advance IMU calibration..see if it does the trick. and read the post below and the manual pages I ref.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1902&start=40

and look here on page 4/5 for the main controller ref
http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... .00_en.pdf
Should have the info you need...good luck...let us know what fixes it plz.

Jwegener, if your still out there, wondering if you ever saw this again. I just got my Phantom in the last week and have gotten this error twice. Googling brought me to this thread only and no other references that I could fine so I'm guessing it is fairly uncommon. I called DJI and they reco'd advanced calibration also, which I did last night. Haven't had a chance to fly again, but I'll probably have a chance today.

Jonathan, I'm curious why you didn't search your manual for the info?

I think you were referring to the OP, but my name is also John :) so I'll answer too. It isn't in the manual. That is where I looked first, then off to google.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic