Sensor Calibration Issues

Reaction score
I have owned two Phantom 4's, one Phantom 4 pro, and one Mavic Pro. I just bought another Mavic Pro, and I am finally experiencing the DJI problems that I've heard so much about. I can't seem to calibrate my sensors no matter what I do. I use my Imac 5k to calibrate it, but it won't get passed 57 percent no matter what I try. I'm told that DJI offers no support, so I will have to mail my investment away for apparently several weeks. Should I just return it to B and H, or should I deal with DJI? I don't have many good options. [emoji35]

Before you do it, make sure you do not have a lot of glare on your glossy iMac screen. That will mess up the Assistant 2 I find. Better if you can find a matte one.

Before you do it, make sure you do not have a lot of glare on your glossy iMac screen. That will mess up the Assistant 2 I find. Better if you can find a matte one.

How would I do that? My computer and my screen are integrated.

Problem solved. When the Mavic is packaged, small pieces of plastic are sealed over the sensors. I had removed all but one of these thin sheets of plastic. The sensors will not calibrate as long as just one sensor has this on it. I don't know if DJI is aware of this because they never suggested it to me when I was talking with support.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj