Sensitivity settings for remote sticks?

Any idea what is the best settings for sensitivity on the remote sticks?
So I can do as smooth as possible moves?
Mine super smooth just in GPS mode,,,,,have seen that somewhere in stick input ....not sure,,,,,,maybe where you calibrate sticks

Here is a good video to watch regarding your question. I set all of my Sensitivity settings at .35 for both standard mode and Sport mode. This makes for some smooth movements, but you have to get used to it, because it is a bit 'gummy' at first.

Set the Yaw EXP to .20 if you want the most sensitivity and slow yaw movement with the initial stick input.

Look for the gimbal pitch smoothing setting and play with that to learn the difference that makes with your up and down gimbal movements. This helps to minimize the pitch starts and stops from being overly jerky and sudden. This can be tested on the ground to learn how that works and what setting you like the best.

Here is a good video to watch regarding your question. I set all of my Sensitivity settings at .35 for both standard mode and Sport mode. This makes for some smooth movements, but you have to get used to it, because it is a bit 'gummy' at first.

Thank you for posting this! This is exactly what I needed to fix my rotation sensitivity!

Thank you for posting this! This is exactly what I needed to fix my rotation sensitivity!

You bet! Just be extra careful at first as responsiveness is a bit muted compared to default settings. I suggest that wide open area that you probably first flew at...

You bet! Just be extra careful at first as responsiveness is a bit muted compared to default settings. I suggest that wide open area that you probably first flew at...

Thanks. That's exactly what I plan to do. We have a nice field designated for drone and RC planes I go to for practice and tweaking. I'll definitely do that.

If you like taking things apart, you can install a 20ohm pot with switch linked to the yaw controller and take it down to any rate.

If you like taking things apart, you can install a 20ohm pot with switch linked to the yaw controller and take it down to any rate.

While that may work, DJI thankfully allows us to adjust yaw to the point of being even too slow with a fun little change to a flight app setting. It's genius!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20