sensitive of throttle stick

Reaction score
Hi guys

Not sure how this has happened but the sensitivity of my throttle stick has gone really strong, i can't rotate left or right without it taking off rapidly, i even notice on take off that it only begins to lift when I'm at least over 50% on the gauge of the transmitter.

Its a DJI phantom and have it year or so, i did by mistake move the compass from the original leg to another while i was fitting my arris gimbal, i figured that out and moved it back but now this is not working, any ideas or help for me would be great full appreciated.

Connect to the NAZA assistant software and check the following:

-Vertical Gain (Main "View" section) - if this is much more than 100-125%, dial it back to that range and see if it helps.
-Motor idle speed ("Advanced" section, under "motor" tab) - unless you're flying very heavy or very light, this should be set to "recommended" in the middle.

You're not accidentally flying in Manual mode? Your description of throttle response would seem to fit that.

OI Photography said:

-Vertical Gain (Main "View" section) - if this is much more than 100-125%, dial it back to that range and see if it helps.
-Motor idle speed ("Advanced" section, under "motor" tab) - unless you're flying very heavy or very light, this should be set to "recommended" in the middle.

Thanks for this info OI Photography, My (modded) Phantom 1 is having a similar issue, it's very sensitive to throttle, but I am flying heavy, I've got today off so I'll experiment with Motor Idle Speed and repost if it improves, my Phantom is very sensitive to throttle and wants to sink pretty quickly, giving me unsteady footage..

Here's my setup anyways. Cheers

Attachments

• photoA.jpg
    photoA.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 418
  • DSCF6824A.jpg
    DSCF6824A.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 380
  • DSCF6842A.jpg
    DSCF6842A.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 344
MrMuzza said:
OI Photography said:

Thanks for this info OI Photography, My (modded) Phantom 1 is having a similar issue, it's very sensitive to throttle, but I am flying heavy, I've got today off so I'll experiment with Motor Idle Speed and repost if it improves, my Phantom is very sensitive to throttle and wants to sink pretty quickly, giving me unsteady footage..

Here's my setup anyways. Cheers

No problem! From your description and the pics you posted, it's possible that you're just pushing the limits of what you can lift on the stock 8" props...I might suggest trying the self-tightening props from a P2 which were designed for better efficiency and lifting capacity.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj