Send in or wait?

Reaction score
Im using all the latest versions of firmware on my P3P and Go app on iPad Air 2. Some flights are perfect but on others I lose video. Can usually get it back by restarting the Go app. I've tried all the suggested fixes but can't stop the problem of lost video completely. Should I send it back to DJI for a fix or wait for the next updates and hope that fixes things? If I wait is there any idea when the next updates might be out?

Im using all the latest versions of firmware on my P3P and Go app on iPad Air 2. Some flights are perfect but on others I lose video. Can usually get it back by restarting the Go app. I've tried all the suggested fixes but can't stop the problem of lost video completely. Should I send it back to DJI for a fix or wait for the next updates and hope that fixes things? If I wait is there any idea when the next updates might be out?

Make sure that your antennas are aligned as indicated in the manual-- When the P3 is in front and away-- have both antennas perpendicular to the ground. If it is directly overhead you will have to flip them down parallel to the ground.

I would wait on the FW if you think that is the issue.. There are issues on some losing signal that may be attributable to FW upgrades but that is not a proven fact.

Since you upgraded, have you done the IMU and gimbal calibrations? If not you should do that if you are experiencing issues. Also check your cable if you are using IOS-- a lot of IOS cable issues if they are not genuine apple cables.

Reactions: Jbundy63
Definitely try another known good, yes preferably an genuine Apple cord like Bob says. Also you may want to try uninstalling the Go app. and reinstall it, I had some issues and that resolved mine. Just be sure to back up (sync) your flights so you don't lose them.

Reactions: bobmyers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31