Selling PH3 Pro Bundle (with 3 batteries, 5 pairs of props, etc)

Reaction score
DJI Phantom 3 Professional 4K Kit (with 3 batteries, 6 pairs of propellers, etc)
1cf792b688f6acabe01e4f281811e443.jpg

30b655f070bef688a000fb7c85cd3b4b.jpg
69f494db3b1175027a3eb6398fb111cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I had it only for a month! It's perfectly clean, no dents or damages and 100% functional. I'm selling it cause I really want to have the new obstacle avoidance feature that's on PH4.

Price is $1400 but with free shipping. If you were to buy this bundle separately it would cost you about $1900 the least!

Last edited:
I had it only for a month! It's perfectly clean, no dents or damages and 100% functional. I'm selling it cause I really want to have the new obstacle avoidance feature that's on PH4.

Price is $1400 but with free shipping. If you were to buy this bundle separately it would cost you about $1900 the least!
Why is it listed as a new item on Ebay? This is very misleading & if someone buys this right now the buyer would get a full refund per the Ebay guarantee, i am not trying to be rude, but save you the trouble when a buyer charges back their payment on you for the wrong listing, & gets a full refund.

It is not only a little unethical, but misleading for potential buyers on Ebay, also i noticed you used someones bundle picture on Amazon or Ebay, you can get in trouble for that too, beware.

Also, there is a sections specifically for selling, this is a general discussion section you posted in.

Last edited:
Why is it listed as a new item on Ebay? This is very misleading & if someone buys this right now the buyer would get a full refund per the Ebay guarantee, i am not trying to be rude, but save you the trouble when a buyer charges back their payment on you for the wrong listing, & gets a full refund.

It is not only a little unethical, but misleading for potential buyers on Ebay.

Also, there is a sections specifically for selling, this is a general discussion section you posted in.

It's listed as Like New (or New Other)

It's listed as Like New (or New Other)

It must be listed as used if it was even take out of the box & tested. New - other is not the listing you must use. Read the Ebay rules for clarification, but i am certain of it.

You used the following: New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear, you could possible get away with Like New - but you did not use that. If it were me, i would use the Used listing to eliminate the risk of buyer charge backs & losing my P3.

One can buy brand new for $1000 from BB with two batteries, this isn't a great deal at all.

Reactions: dirtybum

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj