selling off my p2v+ on ebay with tons of extras

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251633446687

Please click on the link. I'm selling all as a package. I'm done with dealing with DJi and their awesome non-existent service. The quad was in a crash, but it still flies. I changed out the body, which i painted. I have the old body too if you want that. Also I have a full camera that does the twitch. And parts from a 2nd camera and gimbal. You can see all the extra antennas and parts i'll be giving you too. The backpack, the propellers, the 2 batteries, the charger, extra screw packs, extra gimbal rubber thingies, extra tall landing gear, regular landing gear, prop protectors, and I think that's about it, but look at the pictures.
FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.

Re: selling off my p2v+ on ebay with tons of extras.

$137 shipping cost ?
Djee inflation is really there isn't it ?

does it really say that? are you out of US? cause in US it says 19-38$ where are you located? I just did the send to ebay and they will take care of it option for international shipping.

Holy insane shipping!!!

I understand I'm in Hawaii and all, but this is bonkers!!!

Attachments

• crazy shipping.jpg
    crazy shipping.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 568

Geert./. sorry i should've have posted it in there in the begining...

@Green_Phantom- i added additional services for shipping. I didn't realize I only set 2 options. Sorry about that!

dirkclod said:
What kind of crash did he have, a car crash :?

LoL no, it just took off by itself, and crashed on a 3 story roof of an apartment complex nearby from about 7 stories up.... Some kids went up and brought it down for me. This is just a picture of it opened up, after I replaced the shell. The wifi module still works. I can connect to it when i turn on the quad. camera and gimbal power up, but does the jerking. The black ribbon cable seems to be in tacked. So i'm not sure what's wrong with it. DJI straight up said they can no longer help me. They've only helped me once prior.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.